2019 AGE GROUP DATES AND REgistration fees
8U - 9/1/2010-8/31/2012, $75
10U - 9/1/2008-8/31/2010, $150
12U - 9/1/2006-8/31/2008, $180
14U - 9/1/2004-8/31/2006, $180
2019 registration fees include indoor gym time. A $20 late fee will be added to registrations received after the close of registration, 2/15/2019. Registrations received after the deadline will only be accepted if there is space on the team.
Practice Times and Locations:
8U: T/Th 6:15-7:15pm at Universal Marine and RV fields
10U: T/Th 6:15-7:45pm at Universal Marine and RV fields
12U: T/Th 6:30-8pm and alternating M, at Universal Marine and RV fields
14U: M/T/Th/F 6-7:30pm at Mayo HS on fields north of tennis courts
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT - GIRLS LACROSSE
Please note that beginning January 1, 2017, only the new standard, ASTM 3077, is regarded as legal for play and all eyewear equipment will have to meet this standard. For more information, click on the protective eyewear link above.
Calling All Creative Girls
MSLax Tournament Tee Shirt Contest Details
Calling all Laxers! Have fun by having your player submit an idea for the MSLax Spring Tournament Tee Shirt Contest. The prize: tournament players and fans will be wearing your tee shirt design and you’ll get a free tee as well! You don’t need to be an artist to participate. Just put your creativity cap on and think of a fun catch phrase.
- Think of a fun idea/slogan and print/draw it on a piece of paper (no artistic skills needed - just draw the concept and we'll take it from there)
- Send your design to Maria Slusser at MariaLSlusser@gmail.com or text a photo of your idea to me at 612-419-1774
- We will insert the official MSLax logo on the shirt where it makes the most sense (see logo on the above heading)
- HAVE FUN: Tie in Minnesota phrases or weather, think of an inspirational phrase, start a new lax trend with your idea, the sky is the limit!
- The design should work well in a one-color design (for example, does your drawing/phrase look good in all black)
- Submission is due date is March 31
- MSLAX board members will select the top 3 designs. Our members and their families will vote on the three finalist via our social media platforms of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Winner gets their design on the official MSLax tournament shirt and receives a free tournament shirt
- You need to be a spring/summer MSLAX player to participate in the contest
- Questions, email Maria Slusser
Get creative and have fun with it! Again, no artistic ability needed. We will have our graphic artist convert the design for the 3 finalist to be voted on via our social media A pen and paper is all you need!